Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Let me introduce myself...

Hi! My name is Sarah; I live in Columbus,Ohio and my favorite thing to do with my time is read. Ever since I can remember I've always had a passion for reading. I don't discriminate, I will read anything. I've read classic novels, current non-fiction, science fiction, history and pretty much anything else that picques my interests. I love it all.

 I wanted to start a blog to review the books I read for a couple of reasons. Someone asked me the other day how many books I've read over the past year. Honestly, I had never thought about keeping track of these things but I realized I wish I had some kind of list of the all the books I've read in my past. I would love to re-visit some books I didn't give enough time to, or read when I was younger as an adult. I can never do this when I can't even remember a good portion of the books I've read in the past. Another reason I wanted to start a blog was to be able to talk to people about reading. Whenever I finish a book, I always want to know what other people thought of it and have some dialouge with anyone that has read it before. I've also been known to be slightly opiniated and really want to be able to get my opinions out there.

 I'm hoping to update the this blog every time I finish a new title. I'll also update what books are coming up so anyone can read along with me! Thanks for visiting and be sure to check back often for updates!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    I've just released my debut novel and would appreciate a review if you accept a PDF copy. Here is my website: www.superspudtrilogy.blogspot.com Feel free to email me at michael.diack@googlemail.com if you'd be interested. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete