Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult

Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult was just like every other Jodi Picoult book. Something bad happens, we hear about it from multiple character's points of view. Then something from the past comes out and we are shocked. Then everything works out, blah blah blah.

I'ts not that I didn't like Lone Wolf, I really did. It was great. It was great like every other Jodi Picoult book. I also enjoy her books while I'm reading them but afterwards they all start to roll together. I think about  her books I've read in the past and they all blur together.

There's not much I can say about this book. Like I said, I enjoyed it, I always enjoy her books. But honestly, I'm getting a little annoyed with them all being the same. If this was the first Jodi Picoult book I read I would probably be raving about it. But it wasn't and I'm not.

Happy Reading!!

1 comment:

  1. I heard she's coming out with a children's book next, so that will be different! :)

    ReplyDelete