Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Shack by William P Young

I finished The Shack two days ago and I've been delaying writing this post because I don't really know what to say. I suppose I should start off by saying I was lured into reading this book by false pretensies. Someone told me that there are lots of "religious overtones", which is probably the understatment of the milenimum. Religion is one topic that I don't like to read about. Personally, I think religion is a private thing and reading about other people's relationship with God isn't necessarily helpful or interesting. But, like I said, that's just a personal opinion. So, that's why I didn't want to read this book. But, I did.
And, while it might not be the best thing to do while just starting a blog, I think that's all I'm going to say.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, great reveiw! also just letting you know I tagged you for the Liebster award for your blog! Go to my site for more info! :)

    http://youonlywritesomuch.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete